Year 7 to 10 Science is intended expose students to the fields of Physics, Chemistry and Biology through practical experiments, case studies and the introduction of core theories.
At our centre, we provide engaging and interactive lessons on Science concepts to encourage sustained interest.
We focus on:
• the impacts of technology
• the impacts on society and the environment
• experimental analysis including data interpretation and graphing
• writing reports and experiments
Some of the topics include:
• Human Body
• Chemical Reactions and the Periodic Table
• Energy Transformations
• Flora and Fauna Classification
We help prepare students for their upcoming assessments and examinations by providing exam strategies and revising key concepts.