At our centre, the focus of Year 7-10 English is building the foundation of key English concepts and writing techniques that are essential to learn by Year 11 and 12. This includes:
• essay writing structuring
• identifying of language techniques and notions
• responding to a wide range of text types
• reading and analysing texts
• creative writing
• grammar, punctuation and vocabulary
• communication skills
• composing texts
• grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, vocabulary and spelling
We assist students with school work, creating specific resources and support for the texts they are studying in class. We guide students with assessments, help prepare for examinations and accerelate students with higher abilities.
Our tutors are experienced in the English high school curriculum and have experience with marking and teaching.
Contact us for availabilities - we offer English group classes on most days.